Classes start Tuesday 7/11. Bust-Out show is Friday 8/18.
Dallas Classes held at Le Ballet, 2613 North Carroll Avenue, Dallas TX 75204. Dallas Bust-Out is at the Quixotic World Theatre in Deep Ellum.
Photo shoots and other opportunities for optional coaching and classes vary through out the six week term, and will involve 1-3 additional evening or weekend times.
The Burlesque Experience ("BE") is open to ALL and ANY women, age 18 and up.
The Burlesque Experience is created and directed by Lisa Carmen in Dallas, and directed by Sunset Hoots Monroe in Fort Worth.
Lessons, choreography, feedback and other segments will be taught by a variety of other professional burlesque dancers and instructors such as Foxy Allure, Minxie Molotov, Chordella Smash, Sinn la Vie and others.
Tuition is $499 if paid in full. $549 if paid in payments.
- full tuition for 6 week course includes instruction, coaching and more.
- a professional-grade 120 gram boa and opera length satin gloves
- high art photo shoot, sitting fee + 1 edited high res of your favorite pic. (additional pictures/packages available for purchase)
- private session with B.E. Coach/Mentor
- professional hair and makeup artistry for photo shoot
- ongoing support and mentoring by a BE Alumni throughout the duration of the course
- exclusive access to video training library for additional skill-building throughout the duration of the course
- exclusive access to "sharing closet" with costume pieces, props, shoes, etc to borrow for the duration of the course, for use in your act
- exclusive discounts on lingerie, costumes, private instruction and more.
"We should be great,
each of us radiant,
full of music and
full of stories."
- Monica Shannon
Please note: No refunds for cancellations less than 30 days before the first class. If your plans to participate in the Burlesque Experience should change, and cancel your registration 14 days or more before the start of class, a percentage of unused credit may be transferred and applied to other events or service.This will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In cases of refunds more than 30 days before the start of class,a $50 cancellation processing fee will be deducted.