Now accepting registrations for Fall 2014!
Save money by paying in full!
Dress rehearsal at Theatre on Tuesday 11/18 and show on 11/21.
A few other dates for various things (photo shoots, solo drafts, etc.) will be announced.
Classes will be held at the Dallas School of Burlesque in the historic and eclectic Deep Ellum neighborhood of Dallas.
The last week, dress rehearsal on Tuesday 11/18 and Graduation and the BIG BUST-OUT and Afterglow Dance Party on Friday, 11/21, will be held at Quixotic World, a unique and beautiful theatre space in Deep Ellum, Dallas.
The Burlesque Experience ("BE") is open to ALL and ANY women, age 18 and up.
The Burlesque Experience will be
facilitated by "BE" Director Lisa Carmen, SacredSexyU Creator, aka "Carmen Diablo.
Dance, costume design, choreography, feedback and other segments will be taught by a variety of other professional burlesque dancers and instructors such as Vivienne Vermuth, Minxie Molotov, Zenda LaBelle, Scarlet Peach, Violet O'Hara, and Sweet Darla Danger.
Tuition is $519 if paid in full. $569 if paid in payments. Early bird special of $474 through 8/14.
- full tuition for 6 week course includes instruction, coaching and more.
- a professional-grade 120 gram boa and opera length satin gloves in the colors of your choice from Luscious Peach.
- high art photo shoot with Dee Hill Photography, sitting fee + 1 edited high res of your favorite pic. (additional pictures/packages available for purchase)
- private coaching session with B.E. Coach/Mentor
- professional hair and makeup artistry for photo shoot, provided by Vivienne Vermuth
- complimentary mentoring by a BE Alumni throughout the duration of the course
- exclusive discounts on lingerie, costumes, private instruction and more.
"We should be great,
each of us radiant,
full of music and
full of stories."
- Monica Shannon
Please note: No refunds for cancellations less than 14 days before the first class. If your plans to participate in the Burlesque Experience should change, and cancel your registration 14 days or more before the start of class, a percentage of unused credit may be transferred and applied to other events or service.This will be determined on a case-by-case basis.